Ballina Medical Centre – Excellence in Community Medicine
Full range of general family medical services including..
- Ante natal service
- Paediatric services and childhood immunisation
- Under 6 medical care asthma and periodic checks
- Teen health
- Comprehensive adult and medicine of old age services
- Mental health promotion & access to primary care psychology
- Travel Medicine – advice regarding healthy travel and immunisation / malaria prophylaxis
The Medical Team are available for consultation by appointment
Please call 096 80600 to make a surgery appointment.
Our administration team are available from 9am- 12.00pm and 2pm to 5pm.
When booking an appointment, please let us know if you need a non-standard appointment, as these often require extra time.